| |
Drewey
|
All the talk seems to be about the 12.00am close and yes it is rediculous, but I think the worse thing is pubs,bars etc not being able to open until 6.00pm, this is absolutely absurd. I dont know of too many countries in the world where this happens. I wouldn't mind 12.00am closing so much if pubs were open in the afternoons. What are you supposed do all day, sit in your hotel room and wait around for 6.00pm. The government is crazy, liviing in the dark ages. I thought thailand was a democracy not a dictatorship. Oh well what can you do. The Thais have no one to blame but themselves for voting for the idiot.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:51 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
Arcadius
|
Guys think it through, the closing is 2am at the moment, but we all know bars we can go to till the early hours, the problem is there arent that many. Well, that's the 'probem' as of now - but that reflects the demand situation as of now. If there is a surge in demand for 'discreet' farang boozing venues after 12, then the supply will probably rise to meet it quite quickly. Maybe that won't happen - most mainstream bars (in BKK anyway) are usually pretty thinly patronised after 1am anyway. As for picking up a girl - well, there's never any shortage along Suk during the early hours. So far as I'm aware, the great anti-farang conspiracy isn't proposing to do anything about this.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 4:24 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
Quick Single
|
Agreed.. A 6pm opening would kill pool bars and the like. I have heard that one of the targets of the moral crusade is to get rid of the pool bars as they are gambling dens and places of ill repute
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:27 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
ringthebells
|
all we need to learn is to sit outside, on waggly plastic chairs and inhale fumes until the wee hours. girls are plentyful, booze is cheap. ore the further you go up suk, the more secret indoor bars are open. and there are lots. what are they up to?? all the girls on the streets from midnite on wards already?? all the prostitution in the open?? how clever is that?? this will work real well in favour of the kingdom. another question on my mind. an american girl is after me, should I hit on her?? rtb
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 4:43 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
Whisper
|
Yes, by all means hit on her, rtb. And don't forget to give something to her seeing eye dog as well. ;)
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 4:52 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
ringthebells
|
And don't forget to give something to her seeing eye dog as well. ___________________________________________ ?? me stoooopid, no understand. rtb
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:58 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
Hermanolobo
|
Yesterday the Bangkok Post wrote this:- "The nightlife crackdown which began in August 2001 under the stewardship of Deputy Prime Minister Purachai Piemsombun, ended the free-wheeling ways of Bangkok's bars and clubs, which used to shut at dawn. Despite grumbles from club owners, the initiative was firmly backed by most members of the public. the initiative was firmly backed by most members of the public How do they substantiate this claim. What was the survey? How was it done ? Perhaps the Bangkok Post should now be called :- The Bangkok Pravda (from the Soviet days) A translation of this sentence is as follows:- "the initiative was firmly backed by most rich members of the public who are not involved in the service industry and couldn't give a sh_t about other Thais!"
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:31 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
NaughtiusMaximus
|
a septic tank is after you, what I do he asks, you spend to long in Germany, what is she after you for, did you steal her purse??
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:04 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
ringthebells
|
actually. I live one floor above her... I was told at first that she is a lesbian, but I found out now that she is bi or at least flexible. maybe I will arrange a threesome tomorrow night. I could maybe bring her to RT, naah maybe not. I keep that one to myself, I think. don't want you lairs drooling over her... she looks a bit like heidi klum. and she's an art director (made in america). and maybe I get out on the wrong floor tonite. to many maybes, maybe. maybe I have a couple of beers with her first and let the beergoggles (maybe hers) do the rest. rtb
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:16 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
silentbob1234
|
Guilty!
Quote: from Kaymanx on 3:10 pm on Feb. 12, 2004 Quote from HL: The sex-fiends will keep lurching at the doors anyway with their tongues dangling out.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:32 am on Feb. 12, 2004
|
|
| |
|