Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – News & Announcements – 1st March 2004 - Midnight Closing?! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 ]
Email a friend |  

 
UK Shaga
Hello. I do not intend on saying anything on this forum agan as when I do it seems to be a free for all about my spelling. Sorry about my spelling but I am dislexic and computers in Thailand for none thai people do not seem to have spell checkers, that funny you need to be able to spell to use a spell checker anyway. I find it also funny as one of your long time memebers has brought up about laying into people for no reasen. I think the name of the thread was "why people come and go". Anyway here is some info, I do not know if this has been said before but I could not be bothered to go through the 100000000 pages on all the threads to find out. I have been in L.O.S now for about 3 weeks and I have asking around all the bars etc about the closing times. The word is "and I belive this one", The thai government want controll of the sex money here so the best way of doing it is close down all the bar areas not owned by thia people and just let the thai owned areas stay open for bizz. As soon as the none thai bars etc have closed due to no customers then the law on opening times will be liftet. This has been said to me buy many many bars managers and owners thai and none thai. Take it easy.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:23 am on Feb. 19, 2004
ThaidUp
I don't care about spelling the point is to get the point across.

I am not buying into that account for a minute. There are far easier ways to control (tax) this industry. ID cards, licensing etc...

Want to estimate how much income a MP makes. Get the average cost of a massage, measure how water it takes to fill a tub then check the utility bill. I bet this estimate is much more accurate than the accounting records they keep.

I still think this plan is either not going to be enforced so much or too long or it is going to backfire big time. If it starts to translate to lost votes then things will change fast.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 2:40 am on Feb. 19, 2004
ringthebells
chuwit for governor. and a free rubberduckie in every tub.

rtb


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:53 am on Feb. 19, 2004
Abrak
This is the sort of rubber duckie that should be in every tub....!!!

http://www.firebox.com/?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=531


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 5:23 am on Feb. 19, 2004
Vancouver Jay
UK Shaga, I won't cap on you for being dyslexic. Instead I'll cap on you for buying into bar owners' paranoia as being any sort of truth. They are no better informed as a rule than anyone esle and a whole lot more susceptible to rumormongering since they have a financial stake in it.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:59 am on Feb. 19, 2004
maddogck1
Anybody heard about this ?

http://www.pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd2



Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:54 pm on Feb. 20, 2004
craigoz
Thanks Mdg,

Interesting, if you can make sense out of it. From what I have read so far on this forum, it appears that they (Thai Gov) haven't decided on the Zoning for the Pattaya area yet - correct me if I am wrong!.

Hence they probably don't know how to apply or where to apply the 1 March closing law?

To whoever lives in Pattaya (on this forum,) please PM or Post me, after 1 March and let me know which way the sh_t (pooh pooh) fell, so I can decide on whether its worthwhile coming.




Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:42 am on Feb. 21, 2004
DrLove
Let me predict..... the early closing will be postponed for about a year or so.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:44 am on Feb. 21, 2004
Triyclops
What's all the big fuss. Just get drunk earlier in the evening. If thats your bag... Simple right..

Believe me as you get older you will see enough sunrises to make up for it...

TC



Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:03 am on Feb. 21, 2004
UKYorkie
TC

Whilst I am a great believer in freedom of choice and the bars should be open 24 hours a day if they want to..... I was quite looking fwd to seeing the 12 oclock shuffle from Nana........ as I would have had more chance to make it rather than the 2 oclock one.

The biggest problem with the new rules was not the closing times, but the opening of Go Go's till 9! as no one will run a business for just 3 hours a day.

In the end as allways money will talk, the big players will do what ever is needed to relax the rules while the political guys can wave there hands and rant on how good they have done solving the youth problem etc....

Take for an example the new blue wave, just opened cost god knows how mant baht, they cant cope with these new tight laws, a way round it will be found or bought, after all this is a democracy (sorry for spelling!)

Anyone that knows me allready knows that if they shut down or vastly reduce the pool halls (bars) were you can play (and gamble) all afternoon and eve and then leave with a couple of girls on your arm, then I am off some were else for my fun....... but it aint going to happen.....

After all this new rule is not law yet, it has to be passed by ??? before police can inforce it....... I dont think the future is as bad as people fear.

I have booked my 3 week holiday from mid April am confident that things will not have changed 2 much....


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:19 am on Feb. 21, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com