Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Travel – Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Ballsburstin
KERMIT,

there's an express (VIP) bus that goes round trip from Chiang Mai to Mae Sai and it stops in Chiang Rai. Takes a couple of hours and goes over some very beautiful mountain scenary. Taken it a couple of times on visa runs, once during the monsoon, and once in December. The ride during the monsoon was breathtaking, as everything was really green, I'd never seen so many shades of green. As I recall, the VIP bus has seatbelts, lol, so you can always strap yourself in if safety is a concern on the windy passes. I'm sure there must be some bro's on the board that have taken it before and can give you a more exact estimate of time and distance. It's farther than it seems, about halfway to the Burma border from Chiang Mai, from what I remember.

- Balls


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:16 am on May 12, 2005
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com