Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Top Sukhumvit hotels All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]
Email a friend |  

 
erikE
Well, it is a personal choice, but it may have some publical interest to see what BTF members prefer.

I have only visited Bangkok twice, so I will list all my hotels (all great, in some ways) :

1. President solitaire - great (very good) rooms, good pool, not fantastic location.
2. Swiss Grottino - perfect location, modern rooms, no pool.
3. Royal President - good (not perfect) location, good rooms, good pool.
4. President Park (deep inside soi 24) - very good hotel, but the location just make it the last place.



Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:09 pm on Mar. 9, 2006
Baquawn
Aren't all the President Properties Serviced Apartments, and not "Hotels"

As far as Hotels go. I was always partial to the Sheraton Grande, and Westin, for the Location.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 7:21 pm on Mar. 9, 2006
breconion

Quote: from erikE on 1:56 am on Mar. 10, 2006
Well, it is a personal choice, but it may have some publical interest to see what BTF members prefer.

I have only visited Bangkok twice,
so I will list all my hotels (all great, in some ways) :

1. President solitaire - great (very good) rooms, good pool, not fantastic location.
2. Swiss Grottino - perfect location, modern rooms, no pool.
3. Royal President - good (not perfect) location, good rooms, good pool.
4. President Park (deep inside soi 24) - very good hotel, but the location just make it the last place.




and you stayed in 4 hotels
could you explain this as you must have moved at least once each trip.
Why move is these were good?


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:26 pm on Mar. 9, 2006
amexpat2001

Quote: from erikE on 5:56 am on Mar. 10, 2006
Well, it is a personal choice, but it may have some publical interest to see what BTF members prefer.

I have only visited Bangkok twice, so I will list all my hotels (all great, in some ways) :

1. President solitaire - great (very good) rooms, good pool, not fantastic location.
2. Swiss Grottino - perfect location, modern rooms, no pool.
3. Royal President - good (not perfect) location, good rooms, good pool.
4. President Park (deep inside soi 24) - very good hotel, but the location just make it the last place.





I think I advised you before on this matter. Emporium Suites is by far the best all around. Just make sure you entertain Ladies that dress and undress equally well.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 6:13 am on Mar. 10, 2006
erikE

Quote: from breconion on 6:14 am on Mar. 10, 2006
and you stayed in 4 hotels
could you explain this as you must have moved at least once each trip.
Why move is these were good?


The two trips were a total of 7 weeks. Me moving hotels were due to two reasons:
- availability of rooms. I started my last trip in Solitaire, then had a out of Bangkok-trip. On my return, I could not get a room in Solitaire for the price I had paid.
- wanting to try something new (in SG case I really wanted a pool)

My point about this thread was not just to get some pointers about hotel, but if people would post their top n choices - well, it could be interesting to see if there are some commonators.




Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 12:10 pm on Mar. 16, 2006
manowar

Quote: from erikE on 9:57 am on Mar. 16, 2006

Quote: from breconion on 6:14 am on Mar. 10, 2006
and you stayed in 4 hotels
could you explain this as you must have moved at least once each trip.
Why move is these were good?


The two trips were a total of 6 weeks. Me moving hotels were due to two reasones:
- availability of rooms. I started my last trip in Solitaire, then had a out of Bangkok-trip. On my return, I could not get a room in Solitaire for the price I had paid.
- wanting to try something new (in SG case I really wanted a pool)

My point about this thread was not just to get some pointers about hotel, but if people would post their top n choices - well, it could be interesting to see if there are some commonators.


Top hotels : Sheraton. Beautiful pool, nice room with excellent linens, very good buffett at the restaurant and a decent bar. Westin is a close second but the pool at the Westin is an embarrasment. However, it makes up by having the cutiest cocktail waitresses at its lounge on the 7th floor. Buffett was so-so. The executive lounge was awesome.

Top Serviced apartment: President Solitare. Great location near Q-bar and the Bed. Easy walk to Sukhmvit or you can take it's shuttle bus. Very spacious room. The lobby is a bit gaudy, and taking girls back you need to walk passed the security guard and the night shift managers. But good value for what's offered. President Park is a close second. Very nice and charming neighborhood. Food is terrible but you can hop across the street to the Davis hotel and the food there is great. A lot cheaper than PS, but really good value for whta's offered. Try to book the Tulip room across the street from the main building, no walk of shame when bring girls home. Rooms are also newer.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:49 pm on Mar. 16, 2006
love thai girls
Which one has better heallth club? Sheraton or JW Mariott?

I have to choose between JW and Sheraton. The Cost is $15/more for Sheraton. Is it worth it?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:22 pm on April 7, 2006
Bono

Quote: from love thai girls on 3:15 am on April 8, 2006




I like the club in Jw its realy good, but never been to sheaton, so I cant compere


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:29 pm on April 7, 2006
MP Fan
Marriott's Healthclub is about 5 times the size of the one at Sheraton Grand, has multiple numbers of each exercise machine including some of the latest cross trainers.

It has a window front overlooking the pool. Gym at Sheraton is a small cubicle without windows.

Go to the Marriott if you are serious about your work out


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:58 pm on April 7, 2006
Brogg
I have only stayed at 3..

1 - Majestic Grande - 2700 including breakfast, or 3100 for a 35 sqm, booked through majestic suites. Superb value for money, although more amateurish service than the much more expensive hotels below.
2 - Westin Grande - beautiful decor/rooms, great beds, lovely waitresses.
3 - Sheraton Grande - extremely luxurious, slightly more old fashioned than Westin, and a little more expensive. Beautiful pool and huge rooms.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:23 am on April 8, 2006
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com