Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Hotel Promenade All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 ]
Email a friend |  

 
JackRabbit
JackRabbit present...

Ruthless Stabb brought this up and AFTER RUNNING THE SEARCHES, it seems that there is not info about this hotel on the board.

http://www.psi-promenade.com/location.html

Can anybody throw in some info ?

Girl-friendly ? Service ? Other points ?

JR

PS:IF there is info somewhere, save the tomatoes, please.Thread started after UTFSE !!


EDITED IN 5:29 PM

I tried to e-mail them for info but mail bounced back.
Also it seems that Your reservation form is going via normal connnection instead of secured one.

And they ask all our cc info on it.

JR


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:05 am on Jan. 10, 2004
ColoradoGuy
I stayed there for one night in November. The rooms are older and not in the best shape. The whole place is kind-of run-down. It is guest-friendly. The pool is not very good. Would I call it a dump? Maybe.

The ladies will not be impressed.

Tyler Durdin and I were not pleased at all, so we checked out after only one-night there. My opinion is give this place a pass. However, it is a cheap.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:13 am on Jan. 10, 2004
JackRabbit
JackRabbit present...

Thank You for Your exact comment, CG !

JR




Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:38 am on Jan. 12, 2004
Tyler Durdin
I stayed there for 1 night only. The room was very old, the towels had holes in them, the AC unit was pretty crappy, the lighting was horrible, and they charged me 300bht for dialing a "toll free" #. I would classify it as a dump.

It is cheap and girl friendly though....


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 12:52 pm on Jan. 12, 2004
S05
Yeh I lasted one night,the room was a bit old,the shower didnt work,the lights in the room kept flashing.waking me up.

On the corner I had a look at the Premier Travel lodge
on Soi 8 as a mate of mine was staying there.

The room looked ok big double bed,the shower looked clean and the room was Dark,a /c worked ok.

So I`ve booked myself in for the first part of my trip to BKK.

700 bht per night.

e-mail:premierlodge@yahoo.com

S05..


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:15 pm on Jan. 12, 2004
reloading
Any new update on Promenade Hotel ?


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:55 pm on Feb. 6, 2006
S05
Nope,its still a dump, check out the Dynasty Hotel, heaps better and at 1090 bht a night good value, also its close to Nana.

S05.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:42 pm on Feb. 6, 2006
Koenji
Has it been rennovated just recently? I thought I read somewhere it had. Are there any reports on this, I wonder?


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:11 pm on Feb. 7, 2006
Minder
The missus and I stay regularly at the Promenade - usually only 1 night at a time, longest stay was 3 nights. The place is okay. It is handy to the airport and they always have rooms. Walk in rate is baht 1000 cash. Guest friendly.
Have stayed four or five times in the last year and a half - last time was mid-December 2005.
Yeah, have to agree with CG and the others - maybe it is a dump but it is a clean, cheap dump within a short walk of Nana skytrain station.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:43 pm on Feb. 7, 2006
black cats
If anyone is still reading this I think it's unanimous that this place is a dump. The bed is too low to the floor, which is important because the carpet is funky as hell. I'm talking shag carpet installed in the 60s.

To quantify this, I'm one person who doesn't think Nana is a dump, just on the old side. So when I think a place is a dump, it probably is. I checked out after the first night too.



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:29 pm on Mar. 15, 2006
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com