Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Need help picking a hotel.... All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 ]
Email a friend |  

 
dagul

Quote: from paladin on 7:58 pm on Jan. 16, 2006

Quote: from marmite on 4:48 am on Jan. 16, 2006
Ive heard that the nana is a dump, if not please enlighten me



You've heard right, it is a dump. But the beds are more comfortable than the high priced hotels, and the Nana Hotel is a 'scene'. Every visitor should experience it at least once.


I stayed there about 20 minutes and checked out. The bed I had was more like a feather pillow. It literally sunk right down to the boxspring.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:27 pm on Jan. 15, 2006
mansaturday


...
I stayed there about 20 minutes and checked out. The bed I had was more like a feather pillow. It literally sunk right down to the boxspring.



Dagul

As a scientist, I have to ask: how much do you weigh?


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:44 am on Jan. 16, 2006
jumpinjack
A scientist on BTF?????


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:34 am on Jan. 16, 2006
mansaturday

Quote: from jumpinjack on 5:22 pm on Jan. 16, 2006
A scientist on BTF?????


Er, yes. We f*** too, you know.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 2:58 pm on Jan. 16, 2006
dagul

Quote: from mansaturday on 9:31 am on Jan. 17, 2006


...
I stayed there about 20 minutes and checked out. The bed I had was more like a feather pillow. It literally sunk right down to the boxspring.



Dagul

As a scientist, I have to ask: how much do you weigh?




lol, maybe around a 100 kilo. But in my defense, I'm 6ft 3" so not too bad.

Maybe it was just the room, because I think I may have received one of the last rooms in the place. Background info - came in late (1am - was supposed to come in around 3pm) and didn't advise the front desk of this. When I checked in I got a lecture from the front desk for not calling them. After being scolded and frowned upon, I said sorry & thank you as they handed me my keys. So maybe it was a shitty room. But I kid you not, the bed literally sunk to the bottom (or almost) . Kind of reminded me of the movie European vacation - when Clark Griswald checked into that crappy hotel in England and sunk into the bed. Not a chance would I have slid under those covers, let alone slept with jeans and shoes on top of the bed. Had to get out of there.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:25 pm on Jan. 16, 2006
11bravo

Quote: from paladin on 4:58 am on Jan. 16, 2006
... and the Nana Hotel is a 'scene'. Every visitor should experience it at least once.

How true. Once.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:24 am on Jan. 20, 2006
Tengotodo
Stayed at the Nana 2 weeks ago (first time) and found it to be quite good. Clean, large rooms and no sign of insects at all. Breakfast was excellent!! And as an added bonus, it's directly across from NEP and (as if that's not enough), girls flock to the parking lot at closing time for "last call". I say go for it.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:28 pm on Jan. 20, 2006
waiakeauka
Can u book a singel room at the Nana Hotel and not get charged any joiner fees?


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:35 pm on Feb. 20, 2006
Mr Alan

Quote: from waiakeauka on 4:23 pm on Feb. 20, 2006
Can u book a singel room at the Nana Hotel and not get charged any joiner fees?
There are no joiner fees at the Nana Hotel. However, they do run random room checks, and you are sleeping alone without a TG you will be fined 1000 baht.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:45 pm on Feb. 20, 2006
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com