| |
cocoroso
|
- Majestic Grand - President Solitare - Nana hotel - Evergreen serviced apt - PB hotel - Rambrant hotel - Sheraton - I would suggest Majestic Grand because of its location and price. President Solitare - need to walk quite long time to get to Sukhumvit so I can get other good hotels with the price. PB Hotel - very cheap and big room. no in-room safe but I like this one. also clean. Sheraton - me stay only for business trip. nana hotel - too old and would not stay again. Evergreen - reasonable price but too far from main action ares. girls don't like it and always asked me why you stay far?
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:22 am on April 8, 2006
|
|
Wanderingsam
|
Your choices do not include the Grand president. Serviced apartment or hotel, for short stay same same. Some days I like this place, others I don't. Last visit was good. Renovated room, good price, visitor friendly and the additional perk of a very cute maid who wanted to take good care of me. She works Tower II only certain floors.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 6:11 pm on April 11, 2006
|
|
ColoradoGuy
|
I have stayed in and liked the following (and my opinions, don't flame) : - Majestic Suites (smaller rooms, no in-room internet, no pool, good price. If I didn't care about Internet or pool I would stay here) - Majestic Grande (very nice, fast Internet - at a cost, rate is a little pricey, good pool, a lower price including Internet would have me here all the time) - Royal President (getting a little old and got too pricey, good pool) - Swiss Grottino (currently stay there, great rooms, great staff, the best location of them all, in-room Internet, good value but no pool, although I have snuck over for a swim at the Westin) - Town Lodge (good rooms, a little small, I don't care for the location but some people like it, no pool, I think this place is VERY good value) - President Park (location far from Sukhumvit, great pool, good rooms, pricing varies between reasonable and too high) - President Solitaire (fabulous place, great rooms, love it but too pricey for regular stays) - Emporium Suites (by far the nicest of all these properties I listed, fabulous pool and grounds, great location, very pricey)
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:47 pm on April 12, 2006
|
|
drunkentiger
|
Stayed at the Majestic Grande last week. Totally GF - no joiner fees & the staff don't give you attitude when you bring a girl in. The security dudes out front were always smiling & saluting us. The price was very good for the level of our accomodations & service. Good location too, just a block or 2 away from the action in NEP. I had a very good experience there. Haven't stayed at any other hotel in BKK yet so I can't compare, but most of the upperscale places seem to charge a joiner fee, & I'm sure won't look favorably on you bringing in BG's in the middle of the night either.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 11:15 pm on April 12, 2006
|
|
Mel Gibson
|
Best 4star ( for the price) I have stayed is Imperial Queens Park hotel,,,,,,just happens to be on special at the moment at BHT2,100 at http://www.latestays.com/ ,, now THAT is a bargain. I only pass this on because I have just booked in. I have stayed there previously and thought the 3,000BHT price was good. Cheers.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:04 am on April 13, 2006
|
|
Maco88
|
MG, place looks quite applealing, but only till the end of Apr. Dan, wont be there till July. : (
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:11 pm on April 15, 2006
|
|
smiffy63
|
I just spent the weekend in the Emporium Suites and I was most impressed. The rooms are huge, with terrific views and the hotel is right on the skytrain station. Lots of shopping downstairs for the missus, great pool for the kids. Excellent digs mate. We've stayed in quite a few Bangkok hotels including the Intercontinental, Sheraton and the Landmark but no more looking. We will return everytime to the Emporium.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:10 am on April 17, 2006
|
|
apollo
|
Mel, 2100 b is good price but it does not include breakfast. That will be additional 600b or so, for one breaky that is still good deal, but for 2, the advacned rates may be better. Still 2100 is a very good rate for such a hotel. The Lanmark went for 2700 b for double incl tax per night but without breaky as well (see Gus' posting in the Landmark's thread). Cheers! Ap.-
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:15 am on April 17, 2006
|
|
bkkmaster
|
Stayed at 3 hotels so far (cut me some slack the other times I was in Koh Samet, Pattaya and Koh Chang ) Amari Atrium - Overpriced and they charge a joiner fee well at least they have a decent gym Royal President - OK not the best location IMHO, there are many cabs outside of the court wing but if you just want to catch the skytrain I think that's kind of a waste of money and a good walk in hot ass BKK Swiss Grottino - Extremely good value all around my personal favorite at the moment, nearby to everything you need/and the lighting is really good in the rooms BTW apollo, I'm surely not Mel but I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about breakfast. I don't either. If I do get up early enough or have the time, I may opt for the hotel. If not basically you are just paying for all those nights without actually eating and actually wasting money.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:39 pm on April 17, 2006
|
|
apollo
|
bkkmaster, For you then no breaky is a good deal (most rates include them and is indeed a waste if you can get lower rate without). For me, I like a night and morning fun, sleep afternoons sometime (short nap) so getting double play and a breaky for 2. But that is just me... SG may be good for you as the 1800b rate (last I have checked) does not include breakfast. I assume you do not use a pool or gym much either. For me again, those are used (I am on vacation and want use all the facilities). I do not care about walking around BKK during the heat of the day nor visiting another wat or mall, had seen enough of those, gym, pool, good hotel, breaky, and exec club for afternoon tea is what I am looking for. Again that is "me" hence the Landmark, after trying many other hotels, is my best choice. Cheers! Ap.-
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:00 pm on April 17, 2006
|
|
| |
|