| |
Minder
|
EP...very very good summary on the Landmark.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:11 am on June 19, 2006
|
|
Mr Alan
|
Quote: from Johnny on 10:37 pm on June 18, 2006 Does anyone know if the Novotel Siam Square is VERY girl friendly?
This hotel has reputation of not at all being GF. At one time the Novotel Lotus (soi 33) was GF, but I have heard that has changed and it is more like the Novotel Siam. Search this forum for more information.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 12:49 am on June 19, 2006
|
|
dude
|
I'm staying at the landmark now. this is my 3rd stay here. I have never had a problem with guests in my last 2 stays. This is only my second night here and I didn't bring a girl last night so I don't know if the policy had changed since my last visit. But when I stepped out last night for a drink, I did notice that someone had a lady with him and both were at the security desk in front of the elevators. I don't know if it was just checking ID, having to pay a fee or what. Now I do stay on the club floor suite so as EP said, this may have something to do with my not having had any problems.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:38 am on June 19, 2006
|
|
DeepThaid
|
I've twice been stopped at the desk in front of the elevators at the Landmark (on different trips spread over two years). The first time I was charged an extra fee, despite my protestations. The second time, I was smart enough to book a double and wasn't charged, but still had to face a grumpy security guard. Wasn't an altogether pleasant experience either time. I'd much prefer somewhere entirely hassle free and have decided not to patronize the Landmark again, partially for this reason.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 4:53 am on May 9, 2007
|
|
bingo629
|
At the LM last year had to take a suite that I have to say was outstanding. I was a walk in as had nothing booked shattered after long flight early morning not in the mood to argue just needed bed and bath. But did take a lady back stopped by staff approaching elevator never even thought of checking girls id. All he asked was to see my room number and he took the gals id very discreet and no hassle. So I concur the room makes a difference. No joiner fee. IMHO its a great hotel.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:58 am on May 9, 2007
|
|
tezza
|
Nice post EP The only thing I can afford to enjoy from the LM are the cooling water fans when I pass by on the sidewalk
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:20 am on May 12, 2007
|
|
| |