Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 8 All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Stueyb

There's a hotel about halfway down Suk soi 8, on the right hand side just next to a school. I think it begins with a P but for can't remember the name. I wonder if anyone knows what it is ?

Also, once we can confirm the name, has anyone stayed there recently ? They always used to do good deals - 800TB cash per night and last time I was there they were upddating the rooms. Can anyone confirm ??


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:21 pm on Sep. 29, 2005
Koenji
I believe it's the Promenade. Has had mixed reviews on this board. Stable Lodge is across the street.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 5:13 pm on Sep. 29, 2005
polynome
yes I think it is the Promenade.Nothing special.Last time I stayed was a year ago and it was a bit decaying.Rooftop pool and gym pretty disgusting but as the last poster said it may be in the process of being renovated.Very GF but there are better alternatives.Try the Manhattan on soi 15.You may need to pre book.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:29 pm on Sep. 29, 2005
S05
Ive stayed at both over the past few years, Once the Promenade,give it a miss, I,stayed there one night and found the room rather shabby.

Stable Lodge was ok and the service staff great.

Have a look at the Dynasty Soi Nana 1090 bht a night,good rooms and very quiet, ask for a room in the rear wing.

Also on Soi 8 is the Premier Travel Lodge, I checked there rooms there and found them so-so.

S05.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 7:33 pm on Sep. 29, 2005
Stueyb

Thanks guys,

I know Promenade was a bit shabby but also very relaxed, if they have updated all rooms maybe its now a bit better.

I read a recent review about Manhattan that there is a lot of construction noise there are the moment - otherwise I would definately stay there if anyone can confirm otherwise.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:05 am on Sep. 30, 2005
Triyclops
Have you ever considered Town Lodge Soi 18?

I think its 1200 poer night with a special x nights and one free (ask RTB) Pussy on tap in its own exclusive club "Toxic" and a free Tuk Tuk ride to the main road. Excellent food, Jakuzzi's in some rooms, etc, etc etc.

And best of all its run by a couple of BTF brothers...

http://bkkx.com/cgi-bin/forum/topic.cgi?forum=8&topic=418&start=80


Check it out its awsome and some...

TC



Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:28 am on Sep. 30, 2005
thaiprivateeye
Yeah - promenade is nice and quiet, I often used it for a job, as they will cop 800bt cash, although they ask for 1000bt. and no worries about who you cum.. and go with. - Just say you only paid 800bt last time, and they will say OK, and do that rate.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:48 am on Sep. 30, 2005
Isee
f*** I hate spammers....in whatever form or fashion....as they are sad lifeless f***ers who are total crap.

The question was specifically about a hotel in Soi "8" not bloody "18".


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:57 am on Sep. 30, 2005
wowser34
ur a angry little man aint u Isee


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 6:16 am on Sep. 30, 2005
Isee

Quote: from wowser34 on 6:44 pm on Sep. 30, 2005
ur a angry little man aint u Isee


Thanks for the psycho analysis....What do I owe you...??? Your professional opinion really means a lot to me. Ohhh wait, thats right....its actually because you are a fan of the hotel in Soi 18....Now listen to me very carefully, I shall say this only once more and very slooowly for you..... S..O..I.. E..I..G..H..T..E..E..N



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:29 am on Sep. 30, 2005
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com