Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Hotel for Group All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
asianluver
Any suggestions for hotels that offer a 2-bedroom suite-type layout for a group of 3-4 coming in December? I've contacted Majestic Suites and Swiss Grottino for individual rooms but they're having trouble accomodating a group during our timeframe. Ideally we'd like to spend Majectic Suites or SG-type prices but in a 2-br- layout instead of individual rooms. Otherwise I guess we'll end up at Manhattan or something similar.

Thanks!


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:11 am on Nov. 4, 2005
Blattsucker
Well, as I stated in the best budget hotel thread, you could go to Street One Lodge. They are a bit out of the way in the quiet Soi 1, but are only a 10 minutes walk away from Nana Plaza in Soi 4.
First of all the rooms are cheap at 600 Baht. Secondly they are not big, it is ok for 2 people per room, but 4 or more would definitly be a crowd. But thirdly they are all build in two's, with a door inbetween.
So with your group of 4 you can take 4 rooms on the same floor. Hell, for the price of 600 per room you could even think about taking 2 rooms each and rent a whole floor.
The rooms have everythink you need like an AC, TV, fridge, bath. They only don't have a roomsafe or breakfast (and roomservice I think). But I prefer to get my food outside the hotel anyway. This is thailand, so you will stumble over food with every step you take. I don't think they are ever fully booked, so reservations are not needed. If you wanted to, I would not know how anyway.
Just grab a taxi at the airport and say : "Soi Nung, Street One Lodge!" And everything will be alright.
It is a basic and clean hotel and I think it is worth checking out, but if you need more luxury then you should look elsewhere.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 6:17 am on Nov. 5, 2005
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com