Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Hotels in chinatown All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
nk888
I plan to visit Bangkok for Chinese new year in late january and would like to stay in Chinatown. Ive never been there so dont have a clue what hotels are like. I need somewhere under 1000 baht and gf, near to bts or underground if possible. Can anyone advise


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:23 pm on Jan. 4, 2006
koolbreez
The chinatown district is nowhere near the BTS, or the MRT. Cabs, or going down to the river, and using the water taxis is about it for getting around to other parts of the city.

I have no clue about hotels there. You can find a few cheap ones at asiarooms.com. Just navigate the site to bangkok, then click on chinatown area, there are some listed in your price range. No idea if any are GF, you might use the search engine here, and find out.

If you're only staying a few days, that area could be fine, it's just to hard to get anywhere from there at night.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:02 pm on Jan. 4, 2006
Skip
I would disagree ^. I celebrated in Chinatown for last years occasion. The Subway was very convenient to Chinatown, Hua Lampong and the festivites there abouts.

Sorry I don't know any hotels, however.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:51 am on Jan. 5, 2006
Desertsandman
I stayed at the China Town hotel last year. Booked a double room including breakfast for 1000 baht. Room small with no view. No problem bringing in guests. Bit far from the action, and mainly chinese guests. Suggest you book closer to the action.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 5:58 am on Jan. 7, 2006
nk888
Thanks everyone. I still havent come to a decision where to stay yet. I would like to stay close to the celebrations but definately need a room with some kind of view!!


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:50 pm on Jan. 7, 2006
Ronnie Raygun
Several years back I stayed at the Grand China Princess Hotel in Chinatown. Decent hotel, guest friendly but may be slightly above your target price:

http://www.precisionreservations.com/ph-aspx-hotel_id.10655-db-hoteldatabase/HotelDisplay.htm


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:12 pm on Jan. 7, 2006
nk888
Thanks RR I will check it out


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:10 am on Jan. 8, 2006
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com