Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – help for reservation All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
don5252
trying to make room reservation at Soi1 Plaza guesthouse upstairs for Wed. Jan. 10 thru Jan.25 they have no direct e-mail have called phone no. but communication is poor due language if a local xpat could stop by there & book these dates for me I will treat you a bar fine or? many thanks


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:34 am on Aug. 10, 2006
retiredintahoe
Why don't you contact Dr. Love. I'm sure (for the mentioned BF or equivalent) he would assist. Look for one of his post and PM or call him. His Thai skills are excellent and he is local.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 9:52 am on Aug. 10, 2006
don5252
thanks for that responce, just pm'd


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:25 pm on Aug. 10, 2006
DrLove
I would be glad to help if I am in the neighbourhood. Now lets hope Soi 1 Plaza is still around at that time.

Don't forget to PM the phone number.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 12:40 am on Aug. 11, 2006
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com