| |
James Velvet
|
Is Indra in pratuman guest friendly? Me and western GF are gonna do a threesome there... This weekend
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:45 pm on Aug. 11, 2006
|
|
barrafish
|
JV, a couple of years ago it was not GF, don't know the current policy. As the weekend is upon us now and time is slipping away, could I suggest you ring them up and ask them without wasting time galloping over there. Hopefully someone here will get back to you shortly with a definitive answer. Baiyoke and Baiyoke Sky Hotel are situated at the rear of Indra Regent. I also stayed at Baiyoke a while back, and if they are not GF, you can sneak a girl up the elevator without going through reception, I don't think they moved the elevator's and the double room's were good value. Also just up Ratchaprarop Road heading toward's Din Daeng from Indra (about 6-700 mtrs), is the Ibis Hotel, check out that thread. Have fun.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:39 pm on Aug. 11, 2006
|
|
James Velvet
|
Thanks barrafish, I hope anyone know more about Indra since the reservation is made... About Baiyoke, I stayed at Baiyoke suit (nr 1, the lower of the two). And they dont let you go upp directly to the rooms in company with a TG... /JV
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:37 pm on Aug. 11, 2006
|
|
wowser34
|
stayed there a few times and had no problem until my last night, slipped a couple of hundred baht to the guy at reception and then the problem dissapeared
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 9:39 pm on Aug. 11, 2006
|
|
| |
|