| |
|
|
DrLove
|
Yeah, even my apartment asks me to pay every month while I have a year's lease! When do they start to trust you?
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 2:26 am on Aug. 15, 2006
|
|
mansaturday
|
Would *you* trust a guy who moves into your hotel, looks like a tourist, changes girl every night and spends all day drinking beer?
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:42 am on Aug. 15, 2006
|
|
MickTheKick
|
I guess it has something to with *experience*... Many of poor guys get completely lost in LOS and the hotels u mentioned are just predestinated for this... Man, just don't take it personal - as you seem to do now...
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 3:11 am on Aug. 15, 2006
|
|
usvirgin
|
A couple of places had me pay off my stay every few days my last trip, each time I decided to extend my stay. I thought that was unusual too, then I realized it's pretty common in my c***ry for hotels to tie up your credit for the number of room nights you're booked in for as soon as you check in. I'm not sure if drinking constantly and parading different girls past the front desk every night had anything to do with it, but it couldn't have helped.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:49 am on Aug. 15, 2006
|
|
Groover
|
Tyfon I get on a plane to Bangkok from Dubai in around 16 hours and I still don'thave confirmation from the Die Nasty Grande that you are in now... They wanted credit card details but I never use them. Grottino never insists on this up front but I want to test the Dynasty Grande for a change. Tell me: 1. From your current experience, is it really busy or do you think we (two blokes) can rock up tomorrow night around 8pm and get a deluxe room each? (They haven't answered this question yet!) 2.Is it worth the bother or shall I try the trusty SG or TL, which I know and recommend? Cheers - beer on me if you are still there tomorrow!
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:32 am on Aug. 15, 2006
|
|
Evil Penivel
|
Quote: from Tyfon on 4:04 am on Aug. 15, 2006 Majestic Suites (March) and Dynasty Inn Grande (currently) both have me paying in installments every 5 to 10 days. I'm wondering if this is a new and growing trend or an established practice I haven't thresholded before?
A lot of hotels "block" a certain amount on your credit card at the beginning of your stay. That to insure you don't "max out" your card during your BKK stay and then skip out on the hotel bill. If they have "blocked" $500, for example, they will ask you to settle the bill when you owe them close to $500 (including room service, laundry, bar bills, etc). Then they'll "block" another $500 to make sure there is enough credit on your card to cover the remainder of your stay. If you use a card without a spending limit (such as American Express) or a corporate credit card, this doesn't apply. It mostly affects those who use a card with a low spending limit. As another poster pointed out, it's nothing personal. Evil
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:50 am on Aug. 15, 2006
|
|
| |
|