Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Newbie questions – The Good Manner in LOS All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Deleted Member
I have to agree with BIG-D!

What other country other than the ones in SEA, could you GET away with that kind of behaviour without being charged for assault, much less sacrificing every ounce of your self-respect. OK, maybe some some Southern European ones, but you have to look good and have some style....so NOT EVEN these!



Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:55 pm on April 1, 2003
Deleted Member
Wow! I am a "beer bar pro." Sinking slowly into the depths of depravity, despite my support of Big-D....


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 12:58 pm on April 1, 2003
Thin White Duke
Is it good manners to talk about monks and gettin laid in the same thread. Well, here goes, if anyone gets offended I apologize in advance.

1) From someone who was redirected to the shirt closet in Wat Pho, I still have much to learn.
2) That said, I wouldn't stand idly while some idiot exhibits bad manners towards a monk. Though if my "words of consolation and belittlement" were of no avail., this happy poster would probably back off, and definately- if not before, certainly after, offer my own seat.

On the latter note: Before land o Smiles I used to smoke,drink too much and not be able to f_ck. In LOS, I encountered the phenomena of f_cking so much I could no longer smoke and drink!!!! Mysteries abound.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:01 pm on April 1, 2003
Arramsey
JUST FOR INFORMATION .
The Anthem played in the Thai theatres before the main movie starts is NOT the Thai National Anthem . IT IS the KING's special Anthem .
However the point about the respect shown by the Thais when this Anthem is played is still valid .


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 7:01 am on April 2, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com