| |
Yurune
|
So...who can remember their first?.....Remember no names and places of work if it's within the last 10 years. I'm not sure about mine....I didn't do anything sexually the first time I was in Thailand....though I did have a girl come to see me in Samui...who took a lot of getting rid of. The second trip I had two girls....one worked in the Khaosan Road flea pit I stayed at.....there was no money involved....and I always regret the way I dealt with such a sweet girl. Whether there should have been money I'll never know now.....it was a long time ago.... The other....and who I seem to remember was my first TG experience was called ***. In Patpong....my birthday.....a load of girls from her bar took me out after hours to party....and she just seemed to end up in my room....40B a night in Khaosan Road....what the hell she thought of me.....Only asked for the taxi fare home...but I was new...I suspect it was a 400B taxi....she got 100B anyway...and was an aquaintance for years after. Anyway I've heard recently she is happily married with children to the Thai man of her dreams.......
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:42 pm on Jan. 7, 2003
|
|
MrJoe
|
One of these days I'm hgoing to post about my first one but I do remember her. She was amazing actually, and though I only went with her once, she changed my life! I'd love to know what became of her.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 11:51 pm on Jan. 7, 2003
|
|
Yurune
|
I was hoping you'd be first to reply......was it 20 years ago?...or did you hold off a bit like me as a young 'un with morals?
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:58 pm on Jan. 7, 2003
|
|
Ballsburstin
|
Well, I suppose I should be too embarassed to answer this one, but my first was ... drum roll please .. my current TGF! Maybe I should address the reasons for this in the "Falling in Love" thread -- I am thinking about 3 or 4 posts there, with the last one addressing this ironic statement. (I can feel the pelting from the peanut gallery!) - Balls
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 12:08 am on Jan. 8, 2003
|
|
|
|
MrJoe
|
Well I intended to hold off as "a young one with morals" but i was dragged off to a gog0 bar by a couple of less moral types. Actually they wanted to go to an MP and I refused. I said I'd go to a bar where I could just have a drink and observe. I'm glad you asked the question because I really did come to Thailand with no intention of partaking in the scene (and very little knowledge of it). I was a sensitive, enlightened young man and a product of a feminist upbringing. I had no intentiuon of victimising the "poor exploited sex slaves of Bangkok". But she seduced me! It wasn't my fault! (Give me a break -- I was 19 and desperately horny -- I could have easily resisted a typical "hardened pro" of the western stereotype but I was not prepared for ... well you know.) OK, I will definitely posts about the first one when I get the chance. And yes it was 20 years ago. 21 actually.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:16 am on Jan. 8, 2003
|
|
Yurune
|
You can mention her name and bar as long as you go tonight and check she's not still there........thats if the bar is of course.......mine is.....
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:22 am on Jan. 8, 2003
|
|
MrJoe
|
Yes, I'm thinking that I may be permitted to reveal that info -- assuming I can remember!
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:26 am on Jan. 8, 2003
|
|
Arcadius
|
Mine was 9 years ago on a one-night business trip stopover. Never been to BKK before, and was by myself. Of course, I just had to go and have a quick gander at Patpong (as seen on TV). Needed to get a bit drunk first, because I was still respectable in those days and found the whole thing desperately embarrassing. I mean, I wouldn't be seen dead in a strip joint back home, would I? Managed to force myself into Kings 2 at the 3rd or 4th attempt, and... my God! Perhaps the K2 staff was better quality then than it is now, I don't know, but at the time, I'd never seen such a concentration of staggeringly beautiful women in my life. Half of them stark naked. Three or four of them fighting for my company, others beaming & nodding from the stage. It was all quite surreal and overpowering. Do doubt about it. I'd died and gone to heaven. Finally settled with a tiny little 21yo pixie from Chiang Mai. Gorgeous, with a dazzling smile twice as big as she was, hair down to her backside, impossibly beautiful hands. I just couldn't believe how graceful, sweet and feminine she was. I mean, this a was a common prostitute, right? So why was I being charmed out of my tiny mind? That's when I tore up the rule-book and binned it for ever. I'd never intended any hanky-panky, and of course didn't have the faintest idea what to do. Somehow, she must have got me through the whole barfine, ST hotel thing, but I was in a bit of a daze and just can't remember. The sex seemed wonderful at the time, but I now know it was very ordinary by BKK standards. I was quite inhibited - terrified that somehow I might break this exquisite little creature. Afterwards, she put on the Cinderella act, and convinced me she was too poor to buy a new pair of shoes. Naturally, Sir Galahad fell for it hook line and sinker and went out to battle heroically with the shoe-sellers of Patpong. LOL - do they still try this one on with complete greenhorns? That girl will be 30 now. I do hope she's OK, and managed to get out with her sanity intact. Anyway, here's one of her innumerable punters who will never forget her and would like to take this opportunity to say thank-you. You changed my life, sweetie. Very probably for the worse, but I don't care. I gave you 500 baht and a pair of shoes. You gave me hope.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:08 am on Jan. 8, 2003
|
|
Kaymanx
|
Wow, my first ? I am going to do that soon. Shucks, I am in the office right now, guys !!! Ooooh, so difficult to leave this forum... Will be back soon after the work break!
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:37 am on Jan. 8, 2003
|
|
| |
|