Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Misc - Girls – The First One.....Memories All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Email a friend |  

 
pinga
Mine was back in 1998, while I was a student here in Thailand.
Got hooked with a nice Thai chick and I thought she could be more than a plain friend. She was doing an MBA and I met her at the library. After 2 months of a slowly approach, and only after I got some reasonable experience on Thai culture, I was invited to attend a wedding ceremony in Bangkok (Imperial Queen's Park Hotel). Oh man! she looked darn cute in that dress, Oh! Gosh. I fell in love with this chick. Being a newbie, I tried to behave as much as I could. I was introduced to many of her friends and I got a nice time with this cross-cultural experience. Her friends were among the best chicks I've ever cross through in Bangkok so far, and I was in heaven.
;)
Around midnight we decided to go back to the campus. I was telling her how nice the ceremony was, when suddenly she started talking about how good I looked in suit and share the comments of her friends about me during the wedding. She said she got jealous cos we almost see each other everyday and she never thought of partying at the campus, while her friends would like to invite me to some other parties in Bangkok just the day they met me....

We stopped at my room. I open the door of the car and said good night. I really didn't expect anything else though. However, she said she got something to eat at her place and in no time we were having some meals at her room. My very first time in the room of a Thai chick, OH GOD!

I couldn't resist. Being a Latino animal this was too much to just keep the arms crossed while looking such an incredible body and cute face. I took my time and did help her cleaning the dishes. Our bodies were so darn close and she was the one who grabbed my arm and kissed me softly for the first time ever!!!! then she whispered and said she liked me to stay with her that night.

The following hours are recorded in detail in my human hard disk as one of the most sweetest experiences I've ever had in my life. I was 27 and she was 24. I learned how a bbbj performed by a newbie was like....I also learned how the inexperience can lead a Thai girl to do things that they think a man requires on bed....and I learned what falling in love with a Thai chick means....besides that, I tried my first time ever un-protected sex while in LOS, cos she requested to feel me in full and I really was in paradise....

We traveled a lot in those couple of years. We had our own privacy several times till the time I had to go home. Distance is not a good partner in this kind of relationships.

By the time I was back (a year later) she was already married with a rich guy, which was son of her father's friend. However, I managed to meet her secretly and finally learned how Thai girls can honestly cry for someone who they thought could be something else in their lifes. It was a very sensitive moment that one up there in Central Ladprao. She drove me to Bang Saeng and i realised she got a condo somewhere near the beach. Got my last experience with her on that day and it was as memorable as the very first time we made love at her room. Since then, I've been contacting her ocassionaly by e-mail. She got a life and me too....

Her name was Juttamas....and I miss her very much.

TOTO/PINGA


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:18 pm on Jan. 8, 2003
Arcadius
Yurune

"Christ...I wasn't expecting such a large percentage of marriages from a first time..."

LOL. I suppose it just goes to show what a disorientating, resolutions-of-a-lifetime shattering experience that first encounter with Thai womanhood can be.

Really, someone should set up a training camp for newbies in LOS. Getting chucked in the deep end is a dangerous business.

I suppose I was lucky to escape with nothing worse than a wrecked long-term relationship. My SO in England just couldn't understand how I could go away on a short business trip and come back having lost interest in her completely.

She was very hurt that I couldn't even offer her a half-adequate explanation, and this still pains me. What on earth was I supposed to say, though? "I had a 2-hour encounter with a hooker who could barely speak 50 words of English, and this means more to me than all our years together".


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 10:37 pm on Jan. 8, 2003
MrJoe
Pinga,

GREAT story. Reminds me (a little) of one of mine. Thanks for sharing.

In fact this is quite an excellent thread.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:38 pm on Jan. 8, 2003
pinga
YURUNE,
Thanks for the comment through PM. Don't worry. Juttamas is not the real name. Cheers.

Mr. Joe,
Thanks. I think that anyone who really misses someone will easily understand what this is all about....still hurts, but shit happens sometimes....


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 10:39 pm on Jan. 8, 2003
haam sup
MrJoe beat me to it: This IS a great thread.

Thanks, all.

haam sup


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 10:42 pm on Jan. 8, 2003
seubeu
Pinga, I know that feeling, too man.  It's tough, no?

Yurune: They are just so quickly addictive.  These real stories are what makes this board so special.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:08 pm on Jan. 8, 2003
Yurune
Oh seubeu I know I know.......I dread to think how many fixes I had in my early days.....


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:23 pm on Jan. 8, 2003
Smegma
Pinga,

I feel a bit silly for asking this because I feel like I am the only idiot that may not be understanding this.  What exactly do you mean when you say "....and finally learned how Thai girls can honestly cry for someone who they thought could be something else in their lifes"?  Was she hoping you could be something else to her? This is an honest question. Thanks


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:01 am on Jan. 9, 2003
pinga
SMEG,

*************************
Pinga,
I feel a bit silly for asking this because I feel like I am the only idiot that may not be understanding this. ÝWhat exactly do you mean when you say "....and finally learned how Thai girls can honestly cry for someone who they thought could be something else in their lifes"? ÝWas she hoping you could be something else to her? This is an honest question. Thanks

*************************

You got the answer in your post. Yes, she thought I could be something more than a boyfriend. That's what I tried to say. In fact, it's difficult to witness such an emotive situation while heart is speaking and you run out in words....


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 12:18 am on Jan. 9, 2003
nokna
lovely story Pinga,i really enjoyed it.

my first time?,20 minutes with a Thai girl in Amsterdam.
but it got me hooked.
2nd time was an hour in my room with a girl sent from an agency listed in the phonebook.
my first time in BKK.

after that i learned all about the GFE,and have never looked back since.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:34 am on Jan. 9, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com