Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Tech – IPod or IRiver Players All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Email a friend |  

 
LiamOZ
I have acquired an ipod as a marketing freebie with another over-priced purchase.
While I enjoy the personal music thing, now that I've loaded it up with my music, I want to know the most portable, cost effective way of using it as a 'sound system' in my rooms when I travel.
I am technically 'illiterate' in this department, but I am envisaging a couple of small high powered speakers and a mini amp.
Has anybody some info, so I don't have to reinvent the wheel?
Thanks in advance,
Liam


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:49 am on April 5, 2005
hypershade
Look no further:

http://www.bose.com/controller?event...


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 4:12 am on April 5, 2005
West
Liam,

how about this...

http://www.bose.com/controller?event...

or if you want something a little more portable...

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?productLearnMore=TA231ZM/A


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:12 am on April 5, 2005
DaffyDuck
Just get "Ye iPod'e Altar"

http://www.ipodlounge.com/reviews_more.php?id=P5445_0_6_0_C

It's way cool, and sounds insanely good.

Dr. von Quack!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 4:17 am on April 5, 2005
Abrak
LiamOz,

The Bose speaker for the ipod has pretty good sound but is very bulky.

The easiest way is to get a docking station.

http://www.ipodlounge.com/gearguide_specs.php?id=C0_34_5

And a wire for connection.

http://www.ipodlounge.com/gearguide_specs_more.php?id=3521_0_5_0_M

You can then plug your Ipod into any stereo or even the TV in your hotel room.

(It is important to buy the 'dock' as the ipod does not have a line out. If you plug the cable into the earplug socket the sound quality will be bad as you will be going through the ipods internal amplifier).


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 6:53 am on April 5, 2005
Mark Pressure

Quote: from LiamOZ on 3:43 am on April 5, 2005
I have acquired an ipod as a marketing freebie with another over-priced purchase.
While I enjoy the personal music thing, now that I've loaded it up with my music, I want to know the most portable, cost effective way of using it as a 'sound system' in my rooms when I travel.
I am technically 'illiterate' in this department, but I am envisaging a couple of small high powered speakers and a mini amp.
Has anybody some info, so I don't have to reinvent the wheel?
Thanks in advance,
Liam




http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=250+0313

this looks cool. very small too..


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:47 am on April 5, 2005
LiamOZ
Thanks for responses. Much appreciated.
Liam


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:18 pm on April 5, 2005
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com