Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Chatra Court All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Email a friend |  

 
mercutio
Ive come across a really nice looking set of apartments just off soi19..chatra court.
Thou for the life of me I cant find any reports on it...is this a bad thing?
Anybody thats been there can you tell me if its g/friendly??..Thanx in advance on this or any other info on the place....MERCUTIO.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:24 am on July 18, 2004
mercutio
just thought i'd put this in so you all know were I mean.......http://www.chatra99.com/eng.asp....
Surley SOMBODY must have stayed there??..MERCUTIO


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:33 pm on July 18, 2004
softlover
I've been keeping Chatra Court to myself hoping nobody would ask.
I love it; it's in the middle of everything yet out of the way. Cheerful, discreet, girl-friendly. Catering mainly to long-term guests, I believe. Was there about a year ago. No restaurant; 1 pc with internet in the lobby.
After 10pm, the night-watchman sometimes asked for the girl's id and tried to keep it. But we were able to talk him out of it. If in doubt arrive by taxi, pull up to reception and nobpdy will ask questions.
I see the prices have gone up a bit but they still seem to be ok. Try to get a room facing east for the skyline view.
Will certainly go back; thanks. Have fun.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:10 pm on July 18, 2004
mercutio
thanz softie.....i think youve made up my mind,as it appears a vacancy is available..or woz!!...MERCUTIO.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 7:12 pm on July 18, 2004
erikE
Went into this place the other day to check it out after a remmoendation from a board member.

They showed me some of the rooms and the pool area.

Pool area: Nice roof top pool.

Rooms and total feel: Big rooms, but a bit dark and worn out. The rooms had this old smell like it would really need some soap. I turned it down.

Did look into the Ambassador, too. Had the same feeling there. And basically only the service apartment were available at time, and you had to take elevator 11 stories and then walk about a mile to get to the pool area... No good.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:44 am on July 22, 2004
mercutio
You really know how to bum a guy out erik!!.....where were you 2 days ago??,..just made a booking yesterday,now i'm full of trepadation!!...oh wo is me!!...MERCUTIO.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:41 am on July 22, 2004
mercutio
OK...i need help in making a decicion here lads.
As pedantic as it might sound I want this trip to be the bee's knee's...i'm taking my little bro over for his first taste of the L.O.S...and after 3 weeks in the islands diving,weve got a week in bangers,hence I really wanted to heep on the best for him.
Now softlover really sold me on this place...but as youve probably already read erikE has filled my mind with doubts....what I need here is a final oppinion,one to tip the scales in favour,or not in favour of this place (might have to break ut the plastic and get another morgage and go to the landmark otherwise!!).
I look forward to ANY feedback...MERCUTIO


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:15 pm on July 23, 2004
kev29ie
Hi Merc,

For my money I'd stay at the Royal President on Soi 15. Get a one bedroomed apt there for 1800. or your bro and you could share a two bedroomed one


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:36 am on July 24, 2004
erikE
I'm moving to Royal President this week. Close to chatra, a bit more expensive, but worth it - in my opinion.

Chatra is OK, I guess. But I wanted a step up from where I stay now, with a pool.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:58 am on July 25, 2004
4naxnt
mercurio,

i personally checked out chatra while I was
staying at grand president.

i'd highly recommend chatra. erick is on mushrooms.

wooden floors and they have nice mirrors
for viewing action!



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:23 am on Aug. 17, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com