Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Chatra Court All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Email a friend |  

 
erikE

Quote: from 4naxnt on 2:23 pm on Aug. 17, 2004

i'd highly recommend chatra. erick is on mushrooms.


Do you expect someone to believe you with this level of seriousity?

I checked out Chatra and posted my subjective opinion. It was dark and somewhat worn out, and the rooms I was shown was smelly.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:28 pm on Aug. 17, 2004
mercutio


Now i'm befuddled!!..."Do you expect someone to believe you with this level of seriousity? "..who to belive??,...somebody who lacks seriosity?.or sombody who uses the word "seriosity" in a sentance??..my quandries grow ever more disconbobulated!!...MERCUTIO.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:32 pm on Aug. 18, 2004
erikE

Quote: from mercutio on 8:32 pm on Aug. 18, 2004
Now i'm befuddled!!..."Do you expect someone to believe you with this level of seriousity? "..who to belive??,...somebody who lacks seriosity?or sombody who uses the word "seriosity" in a sentance??.my quandries grow ever more disconbobulated!!...MERCUTIO.


Buon per voi!


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:35 pm on Aug. 18, 2004
ColoradoGuy
I have seen the rooms at Chatra - my opinion is that they are OK. I thought they looked clean. I don't think they are as nice as the Royal President, but then again, that are quite a bit cheaper. The pool looked fine to me.

The view from some of the rooms is not great, and the hallways are definitely not lit up brightly. But Chatra is FAR from being a dump.

Now three people have posted different personal opinions of the place, it's posible none are wrong, this is just what they thought at the time they were showed a room. Maybe they have different tastes? Maybe they were shown different rooms?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 4:13 pm on Aug. 18, 2004
mercutio
Thanks fella's..have decided to go for the Royal Pressident.
WHat swung it I must say,was the floor plans available for view on their site.
Leaving in 9 days...WhooHooo!!...Mercutio.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 7:55 pm on Aug. 18, 2004
erikE

Quote: from ColoradoGuy on 11:13 pm on Aug. 18, 2004
Now three people have posted different personal opinions of the place, it's posible none are wrong, this is just what they thought at the time they were showed a room. Maybe they have different tastes? Maybe they were shown different rooms?


I believe taste is the big thing here. Just read the Manhattan thread, and you will get confused.

It is certainly good value for money. But my state of mind at the time, looking at the rooms and the pool area, I was looking for an alternative for Grottino for my last week. I was not really on a tight budget, so I wanted something nice.

I guess the rooms I was shown had not been used for some time. That could explain the smell. But the hotel share the same thing I've noticed on some other hotels I've looked into (like the Ambassador) : Somewhat old and not modernized for some years. My needs are not a 5 star hotel, but I like it to have a new and modern style.

One big plus for chatra: Great pool area. What's great about it is not the pool (never tried it - looked good), but it is on the roof-top so you could catch some sun.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:14 am on Aug. 20, 2004
Calzoid
Hey Bro's
I am be in town for a few (3 ) of weeks and was looking for another option other than the grottino - does the Chatra have internet access?

Are the beds comfortable or are they rock hard?

Erik where did u end up as your other option?

Thanks

CZ


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:51 pm on Aug. 23, 2004
erikE

Quote: from Calzoid on 7:51 pm on Aug. 23, 2004

Erik where did u end up as your other option?


Ended up in Royal President in soi 15. A bit off-Sukhumvit, but a great hotel. And they do have internet access in room (did not use it).

The bed in Roayl President is veeery comfy. Much better than Grottino's that is hard with not much spring action (this leads to hard work during sex...).


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:50 pm on Aug. 23, 2004
softlover
I am so glad you finally came to rest, ErikE.

Royal President looks interesting, at least from a safe distance.

Are you sure they have in-room Internet access? Would be a real asset Chatra doesn't have, at least not from my last year experience. Couldn't find anything on the website http://www.royal-president.bangkok.com/. How can you tell?


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 4:06 pm on Aug. 23, 2004
ColoradoGuy
Yes, they have DSL at the Royal President. Do a search in the hotels section for Royal President. You will find a thread on that hotel with your answers, or you can post your question there.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:14 pm on Aug. 23, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com