| |
Calzoid
|
Hey Bro's, Actually stayed at the Royal President - the AC wasn't working very well - tooo cold and could not regulate. I am a pretty easy travellor - politely mentioned it to the staff and they shrugged thier shoulders - I checked into the Grottino right after that. I am looking for a pool - room service - really want to slum it, in the same breath being cost conscious - may try a few of the hotels till I find one that fits - Chatra now has in house massage - any tried it?? Thanks
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:29 pm on Aug. 24, 2004
|
|
4naxnt
|
John, my stay at Chatra was quite satisfactory. Girl-friendly, allowed early check-in, price is very reasonable on the internet (chatra99.com) - a 10% discount! It is a quiet, low intensity place - unlike the various President hotels. I took the room with the skyline view. Book a room at a higher floor to get a better view. they have a pool and some basic nautilus equipment. Stay includes a very basic breakfast. I liked the fact that the floors are wooden, room is decent size. They happily arranged for a taxi at 4 in the morning. They have two internet access terminals. One minor problem is the staff is not well versed in English. Another thing to note, is that if you book on the internet, they only charge for the first night. You have to pay the remaining in cash at the hotel or extra % more with credit card. Overall, I'd recommend it.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 3:03 am on Aug. 29, 2004
|
|
4naxnt
|
I forgot to mention - Yes, they have a massage place on the second floor - seemed like a legit massage place. I don't think Chatra has room service massage though.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:06 am on Aug. 29, 2004
|
|
4naxnt
|
Quote: from erikE on 9:28 am on Aug. 17, 2004
Quote: from 4naxnt on 2:23 pm on Aug. 17, 2004 i'd highly recommend chatra. erick is on mushrooms.
Do you expect someone to believe you with this level of seriousity? I checked out Chatra and posted my subjective opinion. It was dark and somewhat worn out, and the rooms I was shown was smelly.
ErikE, I was perhaps a bit harsh. In anycase, after my response to you, I stayed at Chatra and was quite happy with the services. Details in another posting. On my previous, I just saw the rooms and they were all booked. Cheers, Andy
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 3:12 am on Aug. 29, 2004
|
|
erikE
|
Quote: from 4naxnt on 10:12 am on Aug. 29, 2004 I was perhaps a bit harsh. In anycase, after my response to you,
That's OK. Everyone is entitled to question an opinion. It's the use of words I reacted to. In retrospect I found out I should be somewhat careful to post opinions on hotels I never visited as a paying guest. I took a tour through the hotel, was shown two rooms and did not like it.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:48 am on Aug. 29, 2004
|
|
Calzoid
|
Hey 4naxnt, Sounds good = were the beds comfortable? I will be in town for three weeks -probable will book it for a couple of nights and give it a trail run. Thanks - how was Edens??? CZ
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:03 pm on Sep. 1, 2004
|
|
abe snake
|
I stayed at Chatra for 1 1/2 years about four years ago. Nothing but good to say about it. Girl friendly, clean, quiet, good service, good location. Prices have gone up however as I paid 25,000 a month for the 60 m2 two bedroom.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:33 pm on Sep. 5, 2004
|
|
4naxnt
|
Quote: from Calzoid on 5:03 pm on Sep. 1, 2004 Hey 4naxnt, Sounds good = were the beds comfortable? I will be in town for three weeks -probable will book it for a couple of nights and give it a trail run. Thanks - how was Edens??? CZ
John, The bed was firm! They also have 2 high speed ADSL in the lobby. Definitely worth it to check them out. Thanks to your high recommendation of Eden. I couldn't shake out the mental picture after you showed it from the outside. What a place, uh? Lucky dawg, you are going to be in bkk in couple of weeks!
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:12 am on Sep. 6, 2004
|
|
thai3
|
A thai friend in UK who stays here tells me it is a GAY hotel, at least the owner is and that they will give 25% discount if you say you are gay!. I asked her will they want the 25% back if they see you going back with a girl, she said just say it's a LB. Anyone notice any gay goings on there? My friend says she can book for me for 900 baht a night-peter
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:26 am on Sep. 19, 2004
|
|
Calzoid
|
Quote: from thai3 on 1:41 pm on Sep. 19, 2004 A thai friend in UK who stays here tells me it is a GAY hotel, at least the owner is and that they will give 25% discount if you say you are gay!. I asked her will they want the 25% back if they see you going back with a girl, she said just say it's a LB. Anyone notice any gay goings on there? My friend says she can book for me for 900 baht a night-peter
Too funny - I will tell them that I am from San Francisco and my friends told me about a 25% discount. I will try emailing them and see what I could find out. Good info -I will post my findings. CZ
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:04 pm on Sep. 20, 2004
|
|
| |
|