Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Chatra Court All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Calzoid
Sent them an email stating I was from San Francisco and friends suggested the place - asked about the 25% discount and thet never replied. Still I like the location and the price is reasonable - could care less about what anyone else does behind closed doors.

Sannok - are u still around?

CZ


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:26 pm on Sep. 25, 2004
Calzoid
Howdy,

Well I am about to end my week at Chatra.

Price: Paid 7000bht for a high flooor studio - nice view. I think the "I am from San Fran" statement helped.

Room - decent, clean -Grandma House smell disipates when AC is on. Small tub - limited cable channels - did not have NFL games or ESPN.

GYM - very poor excuse for a gym - only thing that works is the weight machine.

Pool - pretty nice on rooftop -havent used it.

Very Girl/s friendly.

An Economy Hotel - no luxury to be seen.

For 1000 baht its a good deal - however I still prefer to stay at the Grottino - beds are much more comfortable - I like the newness - Chatra feels a bit old.

As far as the 'Gay friendly" not really noticable - didn't see any Freddy Mercury look alikes running around - non-issue.

CZ


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 11:29 pm on Oct. 5, 2004
breathless
Calzoid,

Appreciate your comments about the gym. As a result would have no interest in staying there.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:58 am on Oct. 6, 2004
PORK SWORD
Anyone stay at Chatra recently??

The posts in this thread so far are at least a year old, and a little mixed in their rating of this hotel....can anyone offer some fresh opinions?

Thanks

PSword


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 3:57 am on Oct. 22, 2005
softlover
Things changed after my enthusiastic reports. The new management / owner, a chinese lady, was unfriendly and greedy. Each time I came back they treated me as though they had never seen me before and tried to increase the price. One detail, they wanted me to sign a blank credit card slip on check-in: "don't worry we will never use it" etc. I refused of course and paid a cash deposit instead. The staff was still very friendly; they hung on to their jobs. But some rooms were indeed a bit smelly, as others had pointed out. So I finally stopped going there.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 4:28 am on Oct. 22, 2005
Skippy
Hi Guys,

Anyone have any more information on the room inclusions? I'm talking utensils, microwave, hot water kettle, size of fridge etc.. I have sent them an email and managed to get that it was studio style with a microwave. It's a start, but thought Id try and get some first hand info. Going by a previous post, it looks as though in-room internet is not available...unless I can maybe use dial-up. I asked the Chatra about that twice as well but they have danced around the question

Softlover, I'm assuming theres been no change of guest policy as a result of the management change/owner?

many thanks!



Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:36 am on Nov. 24, 2005
softlover
How much are they charging now?

I bet that, even at the current rate, Grand Business Inn Soi 11 (1500 B) will beat them many times (location, wifi, location, restaurant, location, friendliness). No pool though.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:59 am on Nov. 24, 2005
Skippy
I got offered 25,000 for a month (studio). Thoughts? What about there in-room stuff Soft? Any cd player etc etc etc?


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:04 am on Nov. 24, 2005
Skippy
Correction...Just found out that rate is for a smaller hotel style room....the bigger ones are 33,000.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:59 pm on Nov. 24, 2005
softlover
Could be okay, but I wouldn't expect any extra equipment for that price. Last time I didn't even get a water cooker. They had a PC with internet in the lobby for an hourly rate. Again, my information is now 1 year old so better get another opinion. I don't know monthly rates at other places.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:53 am on Nov. 25, 2005
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com