| |
DaffyDuck
|
Any updates on this place, anything recent? Apparently, they have a monthly rate, for the 2-bedroom Deluxe Penthouse for 48,500 Baht, which seems pretty reasonable, especially compared to their weekly, and daily rates (looking for accomodations for 3 weeks or so, later this year).
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:05 am on Aug. 28, 2007
|
|
|
|
Lofty
|
Have stayed in the Penthouse and it is bril.. good rate at about 1500 baht per day... I prefer the large studio apartment above the restaurant which is accesable by the stairs rather than having to go through reception... and it has full wall windows on two sides.... two large sofas dining table and kitchen and large fridge and microwave... I used to get a good discount as a regular visitor.. but about a year or so ago the management changed.. still get a discount but not so good.. the staff are great and very helpful... the guys even laugh when I bring 4 girls home.. dont know why.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:50 pm on Aug. 28, 2007
|
|
GG
|
Stayed there many times but have to say that wont do it again. Service has gone down and price up. GG
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 1:01 pm on Sep. 1, 2007
|
|
Lofty
|
I know what you mean GG.. although I have known many of the staff for quite a few years.. the young guys are OK but it seems that the guy that has taken over control is a bit of a surly bastard.. when I stayed there last time I heard him tell the young lad not to give me my usual discount.. I still got better than the daily rate but not that much... I used to get such a good rate that I would pay for the romm even when I buggered off to Pattaya for a few days.. meant I did not have to lug all my luggage to Pats just what I would need for my three days or so. I tend to head of to Patts Fri, sats and Suns...just to avoid all you expats who are out at weekends.. and end up taking your regular girls leaving the reminents for us trippers... (yes I know I have regulars also)
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 4:36 pm on Sep. 1, 2007
|
|
GG
|
Lofty, Quite funny I used to do the same keep the room and off to Pattaya for a few days. Last time I stayed there they double charged me for a few nights and promised to give it back next time I stayed there. They were willing to do it as well but only after they raised my discounted rate with about 500 bath.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:47 pm on Sep. 2, 2007
|
|
Lofty
|
To be honest that is why this trip I am trying Town Lodge. I really like the situation of Chatra, it is just a shame the service has gone down hill.. as I said I dont blame the general staff it is the management. I had friends who were permenent residents there and they have all moved out. 7 days and counting
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:40 pm on Sep. 5, 2007
|
|
| |